Sunday, June 1, 2008

yippie!



i kinda like this picture.

as i rummage the pages of my life in university

its definitely not an easy one

the uncertainty that each exam paper gives

lead me to cry out to God

its not just abt studying or doing or trying hard to argue my point

exam questions can be quite alienated

i can see those uk exam setters can be quite creative

tts why past year exams papers didnt help that much

seriously :|

but i had fun with essay questions. heh..

quantitative papers are not too bad either.

let see..

i think my university subjects relatively interest me to a certain extent...

but on a whole ..

im relieved i made it and God certainly answered my prayers

that it ended with a 2nd class

not by strength, not by might but by the power of God

the class did not matter.

it matters when God answered that specific prayer i prayed almost every single day after my exam.

that is almost impossible to get a 2nd class.

but the last straw of exams together with my efforts and prayers paid it off.

No comments:

Blog Archive