Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dear God....

it has been yet awhile since i blogged

was busy with tons of things...

busy @ work
since i started my life in middle office...
its a while new life altogther
adaptation is a challenge.

busy @ ministry
was busy with LISS as intercessory head this year
getting myself with being a good intercessor
the challenge to keep myself spiritually strengthened
to lead my members to be spiritually prepared
and the welcome session is starting next week!
its like so exciting!
my prayer warriors got on with a BELOVED prayer project..!

everyday the one thing i must do is to clear emails
i got 1000s of emails coming in @ work each day
and counting more gmails to look @ when i reach home on the mac
1 thing i dun like abt the mac. i cannot play with colours. heh..

but however it just make me feel how God graces flows through every single thing i do
and i firmly believe He is just in the midst of my every single day..
and i thank Him for giving me graces to believe in that.

times may be just so dry, so broken at times
that frequently the DEAR GOD.. appears in my mind..
i wish i could write that moment down...
but im not a paper , pen and journal kind of person...
neither i am an enthu person to be so on to go str8 to the mac to my blog..
but i still wish to do it more frequently..
to pen down in whichever way the moment that i wish to pen down....

However,

today i just want to BLOG..

Dear God,
today is just a amazing day.
i spend my day with LISS Service Team members to prep for LISS.
and i see the holy spirit releasing in every single one of them as they intercede for
the LISS COMM, Service Team members.
Minstering was good.

I pray that this week going forth, you remind me to center U in my heart
be it @ work, in my family or doing minstry work
so that i can be more like you
unselfish, sensitive to the people around me, more giving
and take away all that is not yours from me
so i can continue to see u with clarity
direct me and enlighten me and...
grant me the spirit of wisdom to know what to do

today i would also like to pray for those who need prayers
those that is in pain be it my friends or around the world..
comfort them with your ever flowing generous and unconditional love...

The Father has sent you so you have sent us.
I ask all these in your most holy and precious name.
Amen!

No comments:

Blog Archive