Sunday, September 7, 2008

a quarter century old

today's a tiring day
when to CAYC for SALT Retreat
had sausage muffin with egg for breakfast
its 2 days in a row already..hah..

delivered a talk on - The Mind of A Leader
Conformation Vs Transformation
been long since i delivered a talk
thought i would take less than 30 mins
but it took around an hour.
Need more practice..heh..

After lunch is quite sleepy
almost fell asleep.
lucky Owster did some activity.
the Ow that always put me into the deep..
Anyhow...

It ended with Mass @ Nativity
Msgr Eugene Vaz gave the homily
Pretty long mass...but a good one...

Since LS decided to had dinner with me
the birthday girl..hehe..
i wanted to decide on a crabby dinner
but we ended up at chomp chomp instead

had tons of yummie food
hanto for ice cream
sweet secret cake as birthday cake
is joycey birthday as well
our birthday on 8 sep..
Marilyn i realised also on 8 sep?
Emmeline on 7 sep?
Hendry 11 Sep?
etcccc...
many ppl birthday on sep

september babies are kewl.
we rox. yay!

ok is 12am now - mag officially quarter century old!
first person that buzz my phone: Waihoong!

second person that buzz my phone: Damian!
third person that buzz my phone: Stella!
fourth person that buzz my phone: Christopher Ow!
----------------------------------------------
first person that buzz me on gmail chat: Elaine!
second person that buzz me on gmail chat: Simon Sin!
----------------------------------------------------------------
first person that buzz me on msn: CXR!

haa..

a quarter century old
is old
omg
z
z
z
z
z
z...

Just had an update on my Nike Run
Finished the Race - 1:31 '12"
i think thats pretty cool for a start..




No comments:

Blog Archive