Monday, August 25, 2008

fruitful sunday

wakie early in the morn
bought breakfast for the family
clean the house
did some financial do-ups
(not doing well this month)
deficiting...with tons of good meals
and good chill outs...
yesterday we did one at PS Cafe near orchard towers
*its at least one item per person*
i didnt see that till the waitress mentioned
didnt had a pleasant encounter though
shared a double choco cake that cost 14bucks
with a digestive tea thats super good.

ate abit of lunch
went to central to get my 10km humanrace nike pack..
queue was freaking long - i can it can easily take 2 1/2 hrs of my time
decide to forgo and come back later
went to PS- meet val and irv and dam and mar and dian
raining hard and i forgot my sweater...=(
interviewed val while having my ultimate hazelnut frappe
i luv frappes.
TCC was a lil bit more ex though.
always trying to waive off the service charge and GST with the cards
i forgot my TCC card

my first time to st joseph church @ city hall
attend mass at 5pm
raining so darn hard
went to four face coffee shop where dam got his fav tou sa bao
i ate 1?
took a bus to little india mrt
prior reaching the stn was really bad
i cant imagine myself there on a rainy day
not sure if u get what i mean
but anyhow
the decision was made wise
the que was so much shorter
damian que with me for almost 1hrs i think*
how sweet
and yay! i got my personalised dri-fit tee!
the human race will be damn happening on sunday
pray for my race, i have nt been training.
shh..the excuse for me to start training didnt work
but swimming tomorrow with my dear jasmine
i reckon i need to start somewhere
no one wanna form that netball team
sobs* i seriously miss it.
its going to be a
soupy+fruity+vegetie week!
cant promise myself on friday
i think stella going to order pizza!
ouch*

is not exactly a blue day after all
i pray not a blue week ahead

No comments:

Blog Archive