Thursday, March 13, 2008

the lil bits of wisdom

Deuteronomy 3:16-18 Appointment of Leaders

And I charged your judges at that time: Hear the disputes between your brothers and judge fairly, whether the case is between brother Israelites or between one of them and an alien.

Do not show partiality in judging; hear both small and great alike.

Do not be afraid of any man, for judgment belongs to God. Bring me any case too hard for you, and I will hear it. And at that time I told you everything you were to do.

humans being humans we tend to judge. judging according to what we percieve people to be and heir actions. however, sometimes we cannot deny that their actions cannot make us think otherwise.

its so hard and being christians make us harder for us to struggle in this battle of judging others, and it can happen almost everyday in our lives. it can be at work/home/on the streets.

we forgot that judgment belongs to God.

i know how hard it can be when i tried to battled this in my mind and im sure God knows it.
a battle that i can choose to win if i turn to God and trust that God hears my case and trust He is in judgement.

Do not exalt yourself in the king's presence, and do not claim a place among great men

********************************************************************************************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Blog Archive